Liquidlogic Delta V 88
The Delta V is Liquidlogic’s latest creeker and it’s got some fancy features.
It’s designed to work well in a range of situations, thanks to the soft edges and the smooth rocker profile. The boat is nimble enough to move easily around the river, yet offers plenty of confidence inspiring stability. The Delta V also features a unique stern “Turbo Booster” design to accelerate the kayak forward after a drop. Suiting a range of abilities, the Delta V will help make moves feel easy and encourage you to push yourself further.
The name: DELTA V (del·ta vee) has a double meaning:
- Literally meaning Change in Velocity. The unique stern Turbo Boosters accelerate the kayak forward at the bottom of a drop.
- Delta waves in sleep correlated with dreaming plus the Roman numeral for five. This boat will have you dreaming about running Class 5 rapids all day.
LENGTH: 259 CM
WIDTH: 69 CM
COCKPIT: 87.6 x 53 CM
WEIGHT: 22 KG
VOLUME: 333 L
PADDLER WEIGHT: 68 – 113 KG
- Center-line deck peak providing ultra-stability and directional locking when surfacing.
Side edge in the bow to provide ample foot room for comfort all day on the water.
Braaap style bow rocker for smooth maneuvering.
- Cockpit area displacement hull design is tried and true with its lineage directly coming from the Jefe Series. Finding the right seat placement for your center of gravity will allow you to spin on a dime and hold your speed.
- Stern features allow for little negative impact from cross current.
- The kick rocker comes from slalom roots to provide controlled speed and agility
$75 for delivery to the nearest PBT depot.
Delivery to your door is available at an extra cost. Please contact us for a quote for this.