Yakima JetStream FX Bar (single)
$115.00 (inc GST)
When you want a roof rack that delivers on strength and matches the lines of your vehicle, choose a flush style rack. The JetStream FX bars work with any of the Streamline FX legs. Available in seven different lengths to suit different vehicles.
The wing shape of the bar reduces wind noise. To further reduce wind noise, SmartFill infill covers the T Slot on top of the bar. Simply push the infill down when fitting or moving accessories.
- Integrates with FX legs for a flush connected look to your vehicle
- Wind tunnel tested JetFlow™ teardrop shape is strong, quiet and exceptionally aerodynamic
- Seamless extruded aluminium construction is light, strong and sleek
- T-slot with SmartFill™ push-down infill makes adding your gear and accessories super-fast and easy
- Wing shaped bar profile creates aerodynamic design for reduced wind noise
- JetTruss™ internal support engineering adds serious strength for minimal weight
- Built to last, with engineered light aluminium construction and durable powder-coat or anodised silver finish
Available in six lengths
- 2XS (70cm)
- XS (79.5cm)
- S (89cm)
- M (98.5cm)
- L (108cm)
- XL (117.5cm)
- 2XL (127cm)
Rated to carry a maximum of 75 kg* per pair
* Please refer to the vehicle manufacturer specifications for max load capacity of vehicle. The lowest load rating applies.
Roof Rack Builder
Not sure about which components are required to complete your roof rack system? Select the system that fits your vehicle and suits your needs.
|JetStream Bar||JetStream FX Bar||TrimHD Bar|
|BaseLine – for vehicles with a naked roof|
|SightLine – for vehicles with flush rails|
|SkyLine – for vehicles with fix point mounts|
|TimberLine – for vehicles with raised rails|
How much can I carry on my roof rack?
There are a few factors to consider when decided how much you should load onto your roof rack.
- Your vehicle
- The roof rack you have / plan on getting
- What you’ll be doing
The vehicle manufacturer will give a rating for how much load the roof of the vehicle can take. There will also be a load rating for the roof rack and you need to work with the lower of these two figures. How you use the vehicle will also have an impact. When driving off road, the load rating of the roof rack is reduced. If you look at the figures given, you might ask yourself “how can I fit a roof top tent? The tent plus the weight of one or two people is well above what I should carry”. Here, a different load rating applied. When the vehicle is not moving (static) you can usually carry 3x the loading rating showing for a roof rack.
We aren’t quite done yet. When considering how much weight you can carry, you also need to factor in the weight of any accessories that you may be using. If your vehicle is rated to carry 60kg on the roof, it doesn’t mean that you can load 60kg of equipment into your roof box. Instead you can carry 60kg less the weight of the roof box and the roof rack.
If you have any questions about load ratings, please feel free to contact us.
Learn more about the Yakima StreamLine roof rack system
The StreamLine roof rack system combines strength and durability with aerodynamics and aesthetics. In other words, a roof rack from the StreamLine range looks good and works well. Read more…..
Small Parcel $6
Standard Courier $10
Spend over $199 and receive free delivery (excludes kayaks and roof boxes)