Rhino Rack Nautic Stack
$249.00 (inc GST)
Stacking kayaks on their edge is the best way to carry a larger number of kayaks on your roof. The Nautic Stack makes it easier to load and secure multiple kayaks.
The Nautic Stack will fit easily onto a range of roof bars. The universal clamp will fit over rectangular bars or into the channel of Vortex bars, Wing Bars and most other bars equipped with a channel.
One great feature of the Nautic Stack is the large loop at the top of the bar. There is space to easily pass the buckle on a tie-down strap through.
- The most space conscious kayak loading option on the market
- Can hold up to 4 kayaks
- Clamp system for rapid application and removal
- C channel nut and bolt system for long term fitting
- Folding Stack arm when not in use allows for more manoeuvrability
- Engineered creates optimal room for multiple accessories
- Glass reinforced nylon base adds exceptional strength
- Bar made of high strength anodised alloy the same production value as the Rhino-Rack Vortex bar
- Includes 2x 4.5m straps & 2x 5.5m straps
When stacking multiple kayaks place the hull of the kayak against the stack. The kayak that stacks against this kayak should be facing the opposite way (one kayak is stern forward and the other bow forward. When you have tied the kayaks on, give them a strong shake. There should be no movement in the kayaks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.