Vaikobi Speed-Grip Low Cut Flex Boot
$99.00 (inc GST)
Here’s a neoprene bootie that has technical performance. The soles are flexible enough to fit into tight kayaks and give good feel on rudder pedals. But this is not at the expense of grip. The sticky rubber and the tread pattern give plenty of grip on rocks and smooth surfaces.
The slim profile carries on beyond the sole. The position of the rubber panels minimises bulk. Even the strap over the shoe has been kept as slim as possible.
- Extremely light weight and sleek profile
- Vaikobi Abrasion Resist (VAR) panel on the upper for foot strap sensitivity and durability
- Grip sole rubber formula and tread
- Thin strap allows for a secure firm fit
- 2mm neoprene and thin 1mm rubber panels for maximum FLEX
- Excellent sensitivity on contact
- Strategic panel placement with programmed Support + FLEX zones
Small Parcel $6
Standard Courier $10
Spend over $199 and receive free delivery (excludes kayaks and roof boxes)