Astral Hiyak Shoe
$169.00 (inc GST)
Limited sizes available
The Hiyak is Astral’s take on a traditional kayak bootie. It offers all the advantages of a neoprene bootie, without the slow drying time and smell associated with neoprene. If you want light weight, super grippy kayak booties then you need to look at the Hiyak. All this is packed into a compact shoe, so it’ll work in kayaks with limited foot room.
This shoe is a uni-sex fit, so see the chart below to work out your size.
- Flex Grip Outsole: Maximum flexibilty and grip. Features razor-siping to add more traction.
- Water Ready: Every part of the shoe is designed with water management in mind. The fabrics used absorb minimal water, drain ports in the sole allow water to drain out and they dry quickly
- Balanced Geometery: This mimics the position of a foot when it is barefoot. The footbeds are essentially level (the ball of your foot and heal are almost level) and there’s a medium level of arch support. The heal and instep are tapered to provide control and support, while the forefoot region is wider to allow your toes to spread out, aiding with balance.
- GSS Rubber: This is a soft durometer, so if conforms to the ground and offers outstanding grip. GSS (super-sticky) is Astral’s most grippy rubber.
- Lightweight: At around 250g per shoe, you will notice the difference immediately.
Midsole: Removable, 7mm thick 45C closed cell EVA foam.
Foot to Ground Distance: 12 mm heel, 11 mm ball.
Weight/shoe: 250g (8.82 oz)
Sizes: Men’s US 7-13 (Whole sizes only)
Fit: True to size (For half size, size down)
|US Mens||US Women’s||UK||CM||EU|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.