Astral Rosa Woman’s Sandals
The Rosa is Astral’s footwear for summer living. You will find yourself wearing them day in & day out. Sticky G®Rubber on outsole and footbed to seriously reduce foot slippage. They instantly convert into a “sandal” via a simple accessory strap. Hike, swim, climb a hill, run around, whatever! This is the ultimate flip-flop.
- Granite Grip Outsole: Maximum grip on all surfaces. Features razor-siping to add more traction.
- Water Ready: Every part of the shoe is designed with water management in mind. The fabrics used absorb minimal water, drain ports in the sole allow water to drain out and they dry quickly
- Balanced Geometery: This mimics the position of a foot when it is barefoot. The footbeds are essentially level (the ball of your foot and heal are almost level) and there’s a medium level of arch support. The heal and instep are tapered to provide control and support, while the forefoot region is wider to allow your toes to spread out, aiding with balance.
- G15 Rubber: This is a soft durometer, so if conforms to the ground and offers outstanding grip.
- Lightweight: At around 167g per shoe, you will notice the difference immediately.
Midsole: Dual density EVA with G.15™ rubber pods at foot bed.
Outsole: Super-grippy, non-marking and siped. Made with G.15™ compound.
Weight/shoe: 167g (5.89oz)
Sizes: Women’s US 6-11 (Whole sizes only)
Fit: True to size (For half size, size down