Astral Porter Shoes – Mens
$79.00 (inc GST)
Regular price was $139
The Porter is a shoe for those who live life around the water. Tough, quick drying fabrics make the transition from water to land easy and the G.15 sole provides traction and is non-marking. The heel lace locks the shoe onto your foot and keeps it in place.
This shoe has found favor with sea kayakers and kayak fishermen. If you are landing on rocky beaches then the Porter will give you both grip and protection. With a quick dry time, you don’t have that wet-foot feeling and a couple of hours in the sun is all it takes to dry out after paddling. It’s also a great casual shoe, with plenty of comfort and it’ll handle anything you may end up doing.
- Marine Grip Outsole: Grips smooth, wet surfaces and is non-marking. Features razor-siping to add more traction.
- Water Ready: Every part of the shoe is designed with water management in mind. The fabrics used absorb minimal water, drain ports in the sole allow water to drain out and they dry quickly
- Balanced Geometery: This mimics the position of a foot when it is barefoot. The footbeds are essentially level (the ball of your foot and heal are almost level) and there’s a medium level of arch support. The heal and instep are tapered to provide control and support, while the forefoot region is wider to allow your toes to spread out, aiding with balance.
- G15 Rubber: This is a soft durometer, so if conforms to the ground and offers outstanding grip.
- Lightweight: At around 250g per shoe, you will notice the difference immediately.
Uppers: Hydrophobic Canvas with 2mm Airmesh at tongue and vamp for ventilation. Slit at heel for sand drainage. 210D nylon liner, water resistant shoelaces.
Midsole: Balanced Geometry™ EVA foam with drainage ports at forefoot.
Outsole:G.15™ high friction G Rubber compound with razor-siping and maximum surface contact, ideal for boats.
Foot to Ground Distance: 17mm heel, 16 mm ball.
Weight/shoe: 250g (8.82 oz)
Fit:True to size
|US Mens||US Women’s||UK||CM||EU|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.