Astral Mary Jay Shoes
$119.00 (inc GST)
The Mary Jay has been discontinued. Remaning stock is reduced.
A girl’s best friend for fun and function…she’s far more than the average Mary Jane. She provides the grip needed for a wet downtown sidewalk or rock hop along the creek. Durable, lightweight and flexible, Mary Jay is Astral’s evolution of a timeless silhouette.
- Flex Grip Outsole: Maximum flexibility and feedback. Features razor-siping to add more traction.
- Water Ready: Every part of the shoe is designed with water management in mind. The fabrics used absorb minimal water, drain ports in the sole allow water to drain out and they dry quickly
- Balanced Geometery: This mimics the position of a foot when it is barefoot. The footbeds are essentially level (the ball of your foot and heal are almost level) and there’s a medium level of arch support. The heal and instep are tapered to provide control and support, while the forefoot region is wider to allow your toes to spread out, aiding with balance.
- G15 Rubber: This is a soft durometer, so if conforms to the ground and offers outstanding grip. GSS (super-sticky) is Astral’s most grippy rubber.
- Lightweight: At around 140g per shoe, you will notice the difference immediately.
Midsole: 7mm thick 45C closed cell EVA foam.
Outsole: Flex-Grip is non-marking, draining, super flexible, razor siped, and has 3 mm lugs. Made with G.15; our sticky, high abrasion compound.
Weight/shoe: 140g (4.93 oz.)
Sizes: Women’s US 6-11
Fit: True to size
|US Women’s||UK||US Mens||CM||EU|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.