Astral Loyak Shoe – Men’s
$119.00 (inc GST)
Is the Loyak a casual shoe that works really well on the water? Or is it a water shoe that looks good?
For more technical use, the Loyak shoe has the performance required for use on the sea and the river. It will absorb minimal water, so dries very quickly. The soles offer good grip on the rocks and they are comfortable enough that you can wear them around camp.
If travel is your thing, the Loyak might just become your favourite shoe. You can wear them anywhere, they dry quickly and don’t add much weight to your bag.
- Flex Grip Outsole: Maximum flexibility and feedback. Features razor-siping to add more traction.
- Water Ready: Every part of the shoe is designed with water management in mind. The fabrics used absorb minimal water, drain ports in the sole allow water to drain out and they dry quickly
- Balanced Geometery: This mimics the position of a foot when it is barefoot. The footbeds are essentially level (the ball of your foot and heal are almost level) and there’s a medium level of arch support. The heal and instep are tapered to provide control and support, while the forefoot region is wider to allow your toes to spread out, aiding with balance.
- G15 Rubber: This rubber compound is formulated for premium grip while providing excellent abrasion resistance. This sole is non-marking.
- Lightweight: At around 180g per shoe, you will notice the difference immediately.
Midsole: 7mm thick, 45C closed cell EVA foam.
Outsole:Flex-Grip is non-marking, draining, super flexible, razor siped, and has 3 mm lugs.Made with G.15 rubber, a sticky, high abrasion compound.
Weight/shoe: 180g (6.35 oz)
Sizes: Men’s US 7-13(Whole sizes only)
Fit: True to size (For half size, size down)
|US Mens||US Women’s||UK||CM||EU|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.