Hiko Nylon Race Pogies
Keeping your hands warm during winter can be tough. A pair of lightweight nylon pogies keeps the wind off your hands, greatly increasing their warmth. Hiko Race Pogies have several advantages over gloves and neoprene pogies.
- Your hands hold directly onto the paddle shaft, with no loss of feel.
- Nylon does not absorb water, so remains lightweight
- When you are paddling hard, neoprene pogies may offer too much insulation.
- Lightweight nylon construction
- Stiffened opening
- Loop to assist with pulling them on
Small Parcel $6
Standard Courier $10
Spend over $199 and receive free delivery (excludes kayaks and roof boxes)