Mocke Life Line Calf Leash
$79.00 (inc GST)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $19.75 with More info
In stock and ready to send
A leash is an essential safety item for padling on the sea. The Mocke Life Line Leash is a one-piece design to improve reliability. By strategically placing a prominent pull tab next to the swivel attachment you can be sure to easily release or attach the calf strap.
Made from 8mm coiled polyurethane, and equipped with a swivel at each end to minimise twisting, the leash is ready for those big downwinders. The prominent pull tab is easy to locate, speeding up the attachment or release of the leash.
- This device is designed as an open water tether only.
- It is not designed to be load or force bearing and will snap under load or force.
- Do not use it as a surfing leash in waves.
- Train yourself to not lose your craft in the event of capsizing without relying on a leash. That is your primary safety responsibility. Your leash is only a fall-back safety option when capsizing.
- Specifically designed calf strap keeps swivel point and release tab front and centre
- Prominent, easy to locate Rip Release Tab
- Double swivel design prevents twisting and tangling
- 2 Metre length, 8mm high stretch polyurethane
- Coiled polyurethane for compactness
- High density, cross-weaved webbing
- Extra strong construction to ensure ultimate reliability
- Velcro and string attachment point for multiple versions to attach
Small Parcel $5
Standard Courier $9
Spend over $199 and receive free delivery (excludes kayaks and roof boxes)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.