Gurney Goo Anti Chafe Cream
$9.90 – $34.90 (inc GST)
Multisport and Adventure Racing can be tough on your body. Each discipline has it’s own unique challenges that need to be overcome. Whether you are kayaking, cycling, running or mountain biking, Gurney Goo will make things a bit more bearable. Say good bye to blisters, stop rubbing, end chaffing and prevent infection.
Gurney Goo forms a barrier between your skin and whatever causes the chaffing (wetsuit, chamois, bike top, tramping socks etc). The magic formula includes silicon, which reduces friction and waterproofs the area. The addition of Tea Tree gives Gurney Goo antiseptic qualities.
- Latest silicon technology with Tea Tree antiseptic qualities
- Keeps your feet dry, prevents prune wrinkles (and trench foot) in wet conditions
- Anti Chafing and Anti Blister Feet, armpits, crotch, butt cheeks & nipples
- Prevents kayaking blisters
- Tried & tested by Steve Gurney & his team during Adventure Races
If you use a lot of Gurney Goo, buy in bulk and save.
Buy 5x Pocket Size for $40 ($8 each)
Buy 3x Standard Size for $85 ($28.33 each)
Add the required quantity to your shopping cart, and the cheaper pricing will show at the checkout).
When to use
- Before racing/exercise apply GurneyGoo™ liberally to areas prone to friction eg toes, crotch, nipples, feet, armpits, shoulders in vicinity of pack straps.
- For the best protection, rub in a moderate amount 12 hours before start in addition to the liberal layer at the start.
- To prevent hand blisters during long kayaking sessions: thoroughly rub GurneyGoo™ into hands up to 8 hours before start (eg night before), and no closer than 1 hour before the start of your race.
Small Parcel $6
Standard Courier $10
Spend over $199 and receive free delivery (excludes kayaks and roof boxes)