Kajak Sport Self Rescue Clamps
$74.90 (inc GST)
The Kajak Sport Self Rescue Clamps really simplify attaching your paddle to the kayak during a re-entry. A pair of clamps is permanently mounted behind the cockpit. When they are required, the clamp will automatically lock your paddle shaft into position. The clamps can be opened easily when it’s time to release the paddle.
Everything you need to set up your kayak is supplied:
- 2x Paddle Clamps
- 2x stainless steel nut & washer
- Decide on a location behind the cockpit of your kayak.
- Check that you can reach the clamps from your cockpit.
- Ensure the deck of your kayak is flat enough so the clamps will be in the same plane and that there’s nothing to interfere with your paddle once it’s sitting in the clamps.
- Inspect the inside of your kayak at the proposed location of the paddle clamps. Ensure that there is room underneath for the washers to fit and that you are not drilling into a rudder cable, bulkhead or other important part of your kayak.
- Position the release tabs towards the front of your kayak to make releasing the paddle as easy as possible.
- Test the new setup on the water in a controlled environment.
Weight: 298 g
Length: 103 mm
Width: 46.5 mm
Height: 58 mm
Small Parcel $6
Standard Courier $10
Spend over $199 and receive free delivery (excludes kayaks and roof boxes)