Aquapac Small Whanganui Electronics Case – 348
$34.90 (inc GST)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $8.73 with More info
Turn your existing phone into a waterproof phone. Keep safe and in touch whatever the elements may throw at you. The small size suits medium / large sized phones, including the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Everything works normally through the case including cameras and capacitive touchscreens.
- You can talk and hear without a problem.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Underwater photography warning!: Capacitive screens don’t work underwater – the water breaks the circuit – so you need to use the Volume Up/Down buttons to shoot underwater.
- BlackBerry warning!: Your trackball may not work well through the case.
Waterproof Rating: Submersible
Colour: Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard
Materials: TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX™ lens window.
Weight Case: 35g
Small Parcel $5
Standard Courier $9
Spend over $199 and receive free delivery (excludes kayaks and roof boxes)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.